Logitech Z313 Speaker System
Sometimes you like your music to play softly with the rhythm in the background. Other times, you’re in the mood to crank it up with the loud sound. Either way, the control pod puts total volume control at your fingertips with ease. You can also turn the power on and off at the touch of a button.
And when you want to listen in privacy, just plug your headphones into the built-in jack and you’re good to go. All the above discussion means that you are in the right place, where you can read about the Logitech Z313 review of the Speaker system
So we are here to say that, Speaker System Logitech Z313 features a convenient control pod, compact subwoofer, room-filling sound, and easy setup. The control pod makes it easy to control volume and headphone controls.
You can fill your room with a big, balanced sound of 25 watts. The compact subwoofer fits into tight spaces and delivers deeper bass. Enjoy the sound of your gaming just connect with your gaming laptop.
You won’t need a lot of room to fill yours with rich, thunderous bass. Thanks to the ported, down-firing design, your subwoofer produces the big, deep lows that make movies, music, and games more exciting.
Yet, it’s small enough to easily fit in a tight space, push under a desk or bed. So you get the big sound experience without the jumble. After reading this article Logitech Z313 review, we think you will feel no hesitation in buying this product.
|Item Weight||1 Pound|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
About This Item:
- The control pod makes it easy to control volume and headphone controls
- You can fill your room with big, balanced sound (25 watts)
- The compact subwoofer fits into tight spaces and delivers deeper bass when you want to feel the beat
- With its easy setup, just connect the speakers to the subwoofer, and plug the subwoofer into your computer
- System requirement is any device with a headphone jack (3.5 millimeters) input. Sub-woofer – 15 W
The convenient control pod puts volume control at your fingertips. 25 watts (RMS) of power fills your room with dynamically rich and balanced music. The compact subwoofer fits in tight spaces, like under your desk, producing deep bass you can feel. And setup is a snap. Just connect the system to your computer and you’re done.
Your computer isn’t just a computer. It’s also your music, movie, and gaming center. But when you want the full sound experience, built-in computer speakers just don’t cut it. That’s where the Logitech Speaker System Z313 comes in.
Twin satellite speakers and a compact subwoofer make it easy to bring your music and entertainment to life. You have plenty of power to fill your room with clean, rich sound—and a handy control pod to turn up the volume the moment the music moves you. From crisp high notes and warm mid-tones to deep, thumping bass, you’ll never miss a beat or note.
- The easy choice for a room-filling sound experience
- Convenient control pod with a headphone jack for easy volume and listening control
- 25 watts of powerful, crystal-clear sound
- The compact subwoofer delivers deep bass in a small space
- Easy setup, right out of the box
You may also like
See Also KZ ZS3 review
See Also Logitech Z213 Review
See Also Best Open Back Headphones Under $200